Sleep Apnea is a sleep disorder where the suffering individual tends to pause while breathing during sleep. Many people experience breathlessness in sleep and regular snoring. This sleep disorder is known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea. It’s a common breathing disorder during sleep when one’s upper airway gets obstructed, restricting airflow. The brain and rest of the body fails to get enough oxygen. Affected persons have disrupted sleep all the night, leading to daytime sleepiness and unfitness.
OSA is a widely spread sleep disorder which mostly remains undiagnosed and untreated.Untreated Sleep Apnea patients are at the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, headaches, depression and threat to life due to shortage of oxygen in the body during sleep. We are well equipped to make the following facilities available:
- Sleep Study with Polysomnography
- Expertise to analyse the types of sleep disorder
- Experienced Sleep Specialists
- The latest generation CPAP, BPAP, Nasal Airflow Sensor, EMG, EEG, EOG to name a few.
- Detection of OSA related health risks
- OSA management for effective control of Type 2 Diabetes