We understand that women across different age groups have different health complications. At AMRI, a lot of emphasis is laid on providing top notch gynaecological treatment. The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology across all units aim to provide the most comprehensive women’s healthcare services.
Highly trained technicians, latest technology & equipment, and some of the best gynaecologists in Kolkata ensure that complex clinical situations are dealt with ease and expertise. Our obstetrics department promises the best pregnancy care – starting from pre-conception to the post-natal period.
The AMRI unit in Mukundapur is one of the most advanced centres for obstetrics and gynaecology in Eastern India, providing the full spectrum of women’s healthcare services. The salient features include:
- Providing the best pregnancy care with renowned consultants specialized in dealing with High risk pregnancies & Medical disorders in pregnancy.
- Combined clinic to deal with Endocrine (Diabetes, Thyroid etc.), Neurology & Haematology problems in pregnancy
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring in Labour for safety of the baby
- Customized LDRP (Labour, Delivery, Recovery & Postpartum) Suites
- Regular antenatal classes for pregnant lady to care the unborn baby
- Dietary advises for all pregnant & lactating mother
- Painless labour facility for normal delivery
- Gynaecology Subspecialties
- Infertility & IVF with Folliculometry Screening
- Urogynaecology with Urodynamics
- Onco-Gynaecology with Colposcopy Clinic
- Laparoscopy Surgery for Cyst, Lap Hysterectomy etc.
- 24 hrs USG facility for Emergency patients
- 24 hrs facility for antenatal CTG (Cardiotocography) to monitor High risk pregnancies
- 24 hrs CT Scan, X Ray & pathology.
- State of the art NICU to provide support to babies from 26 weeks of gestational and also all underweight & preterm babies
- Multispecialty support for babies with congenital problems through our Paediatric Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pulmonologist, Nephrologist etc.
- Stem Cell collection